The Objectives of Notre Dame High School
Academic And Spiritual Objectives On Behalf Of Students
• To offer opportunities for each student to have a greater appreciation of his own worth and dignity as a creature of God as well as the equality of all human life.
• To reach out toward a diverse population of students, welcoming young men of all races, nationalities, and religious traditions.
• To prepare each student to enter college as a responsible adult with a sense of personal accountability.
• To foster within our students a personal commitment to society in general.
• To offer a holistic approach to education which promotes within our students the qualities of integrity, independence, leadership, and values.
Objectives In Relationship To Parents And Guardians
• To give support and aid to parents and guardians in fostering the social, spiritual, intellectual, emotional, and physical development of their sons.
• To inform parents and guardians consistently of their sons' academic and personal progress and to encourage parents and guardians to remain in close contact with Notre Dame High School.
Objectives For the Entire Notre Dame Community
• To provide an environment wherein all members of the community labor together toward faith development, moral self-discipline, and academic excellence.
• To create an atmosphere conducive to the personal fulfillment, responsibility, and professional development of the staff and faculty members.
• To support our alumni through various opportunities to reunite, reconnect and remember their role in Notre Dame High School's history and enlist their participation and support in our continued mission.