Class of 1983 Reunion
Dear Members of the Class of 1983,
We hope that you can return to Notre Dame this September for Homecoming and your 35th Class Reunion! Below is a schedule of events for the weekend. You are invited to join us for some or all of the events.
Friday, September 21 at Veterans Memorial Field, 129 Bull Hill Lane, West Haven
- 7:00 PM Football ND vs. West Haven (Complimentary tickets for alumni at the ND Tent by the field entrance.)
Saturday, September 22 at NDHS
- 9:30 AM Sign in and Registration Opens
- 10:00 AM Alumni Lacrosse and Alumni Flag Football Games
- 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM Children's activities hosted by ND students - Bring your kids!
- 11:30 AM - 1:30 PM Food trucks on-site for lunch
- 12:15 PM Welcome by Robert F. Curis, President
- 12:30 PM - 2:00 PM Beer Tasting sponsored by Brewport Brewing Company
- 6:00 PM - 10:00 PM Class of 1983 Reunion Dinner at Eli's on Whitney in Hamden
We look forward to welcoming you back to campus to reconnect, relive the memories, and spend an enjoyable day with your classmates.
All attendees for any of the Homecoming events listed above should register as either an individual or family. Included in the registration fee are a commemorative tee shirt, refreshments and lunch at the food trucks, alumni games, activities for kids and adults, and the beer tasting.
For additional information regarding your Class Reunion, please contact Kathy Wielk, Vice President for Advancement, 203-937-3214 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can register online on the Homecoming website. If you prefer to pay by check, please make your check payable to Notre Dame High School and mail it to Advancement Office, Notre Dame High School, One Notre Dame Way, West Haven, CT 06516. Please include your year of graduation in the memo line on your check.
We Look Forward to Catching Up!
Saturday Evening, Sept 22
6:00 - 10:00 PM
Eli's on Whitney
2392 Whitney Avenue
Hamden, CT 06518
$60 per person. Price includes dinner buffet (soup, salad, vegetable, pasta, two entrees, dessert and coffee), two drink tickets, tax and gratuity.
This is an alumni-only event for the Class of 1983.