Knights of Honor
Notre Dame High School recognizes individuals who, in their own way, have contributed to the School community and have lived by the ideals of the Notre Dame Code. Begun in 1986, the Knights of Honor Dinner pays tribute to those individuals who have brought distinction to Notre Dame High School through loyalty, service, and generosity to the School; through outstanding professional achievement; and through service to their church or local community. Alumni, faculty, and loyal friends of Notre Dame may be nominated as Knights of Honor.
Congratulations to our
2021 Knights of Honor Inductees:
The Proto/Iovene Family
– Antoinette and the late Dominic F. Proto
– Frank R. Proto '75; Dominic; Diana; Danielle
– Paul E. and Marcia Proto '81; Anthony '12;
– Louis M. and Kathy Proto; Amelia Grace
– Susan (Proto) and Michael Lombardi, Sr.;
Nicholas ‘03; Michael, Jr. ‘04; Samantha
– Grace (Proto) Iovene and the late Anthony Iovene
– Michael A. and Katherine Iovene ‘76; Anthony ‘14; Michelle
Watch the video from the induction ceremony here.