This page will be used to provide updates to the Notre Dame Community.
- May 24, 2020: ND Weekly
- May 17, 2020: ND Weekly
- May 10, 2020: ND Weekly
- May 3, 2020: ND Weekly
- April 22, 2020: An Important Message from ND Leadership
- April 16, 2020: ND Weekly
- April 5, 2020: New Schedules and Weekly eNews
- March 29, 2020: Schedule Change
- March 22, 2020: VL@ND Week 1 Recap and Course Registration
- March 17, 2020: Final VL@ND checklist
- March 15, 2020: Virtual Learning Readiness Toolkit
- March 15, 2020: ND Weekly - Virtual Learning Plan
- March 12, 2020: Course Registration Updates
- March 11, 2020: Virtual Learning Information
- February 28, 2020: Important message from ND Leadership
- January 27, 2020: Important Health Update from ND Leadership
- Will my student receive instructions and support in moving to a virtual learning environment?
- Have teachers been trained in moving their teaching to a virtual learning environment?
- Is virtual learning as effective as face-to-face instruction?
- How does virtual learning differ from what ND does during “snow days”?
- Will my son’s Chromebook be an adequate device to stay engaged with his classes?
- Will my internet signal be strong enough for using the various platforms and programs necessary to learn virtually?
- What are the main programs/platforms that will be used in delivering virtual learning? Will these incur any additional fees?
- Will there still be tests and regular assignments given?
- Will Physical Education and the Visual and Performing Arts classes still be offered?
- Will students have 85 minutes of screen time for every class?
- What happens if school is closed beyond the next two weeks?
- Do students need to wear their uniform during virtual class?
- Will teachers be able to see if a student is not engaged during class?
- What if illness prevents my student from attending class?
- What might a typical virtual class look like?
- Will my student have access to technical support?
- Will ND have to move the date for the end of the school year or graduation?
June Tentative Dates:
- Monday, June 15 Senior Picnic
- Tuesday, June 16 Junior/Senior Prom
- Wednesday, June 17 Senior Honors Convocation/Athletic Awards
- Friday, June 19 Graduation Rehearsal, Mass, and Graduation Dinner
- Sunday, June 21 Graduation
August Tentative Dates:
- Monday, August 3 Senior Picnic
- Tuesday, August 4 Junior/Senior Prom
- Wednesday, August 5 Senior Honors Convocation/Athletic Awards
- Friday, August 7 Graduation Rehearsal, Mass, and Graduation Dinner
- Sunday, August 9 Graduation
Questions Regarding Virtual Learning
Mr. Ruben Valencia
VP for Academic Affairs
Mr. Brian Footit
Director of Instructional Technology
Class Registration Information
School and College Counseling
Last Names A-F
Mr. Dominick Mastriano ‘86
Mrs. Jennifer Johnson
Last Names L-Z
Deposit & Tuition Information
Mrs. Rachel Blessing