This page will be used to provide updates to the Notre Dame Community.
- April 5, 2020: New Schedules and Weekly eNews
- March 29, 2020: Schedule Change
- March 22, 2020: VL@ND Week 1 Recap and Course Registration
- March 17, 2020: Final VL@ND checklist
- March 15, 2020: Virtual Learning Readiness Toolkit
- March 15, 2020: ND Weekly - Virtual Learning Plan
- March 12, 2020: Course Registration Updates
- March 11, 2020: Virtual Learning Information
- February 28, 2020: Important message from ND Leadership
- January 27, 2020: Important Health Update from ND Leadership
- Will my student receive instructions and support in moving to a virtual learning environment?
- Have teachers been trained in moving their teaching to a virtual learning environment?
- Is virtual learning as effective as face-to-face instruction?
- How does virtual learning differ from what ND does during “snow days”?
- Will my son’s Chromebook be an adequate device to stay engaged with his classes?
- Will my internet signal be strong enough for using the various platforms and programs necessary to learn virtually?
- What are the main programs/platforms that will be used in delivering virtual learning? Will these incur any additional fees?
- Will there still be tests and regular assignments given?
- Will Physical Education and the Visual and Performing Arts classes still be offered?
- Will students have 85 minutes of screen time for every class?
- What happens if school is closed beyond the next two weeks?
- Do students need to wear their uniform during virtual class?
- Will teachers be able to see if a student is not engaged during class?
- What if illness prevents my student from attending class?
- What might a typical virtual class look like?
- Will my student have access to technical support?
- Will ND have to move the date for the end of the school year or graduation?
Questions Regarding Virtual Learning
Mr. Ruben Valencia
VP for Academic Affairs
Mr. Brian Footit
Director of Instructional Technology
Class Registration Information
School and College Counseling
Last Names A-F
Mr. Dominick Mastriano ‘86
Mrs. Jennifer Johnson
Last Names L-Z
Deposit & Tuition Information
Mrs. Rachel Blessing