It is with sadness that we share news of passings from our Notre Dame Community family and friends. Please let us keep all of our faithful departed in our prayers.
Eternal rest grant unto them O Lord, and may perpetual light shine upon them. May their souls and the souls of all the faithful departed through the mercy of God, rest in peace. Amen.
- Rev. Robert L. Beloin, Catholic Chaplain at Yale
- Mr. Joseph Consorte Sr. grandfather of Matthew ’20 and Michael ‘20
- Mrs. Theresa Ciaffone, grandmother of Jonathan Katz ’19
- Mr. Richard Fitzgerald, grandfather of Thomas McCarthy ’22
- Mrs. Kathleen Fraulo, grandmother of James Fraulo ‘19
- Mrs. Pamela Gardner, Principal West Haven High School
- Mrs. Ann Kershis, the grandmother of Timothy Taylor ’22
- Mr. Tom Laput, grandfather of Zach Laput ‘20& Mr. Adam Laput ‘89,Faculty Social Studies Dept
- Mrs. Flora May Main, mother of Mrs. Judith Doherty, Faculty Fine Arts Dept
- Mr. Thomas Malloy, uncle of Brendan Clerkin ‘20
- Mrs. Kate McHale Kay, aunt of Brendan Clerkin ‘20
- Mrs. Elena Milone, grandmother of James Milone ‘20
- Mrs. Kathleen Salonia, grandmother of Nicholas Vitti ‘21
We invite members of the Notre Dame Community to share their Prayer Intention Requests with Campus Ministry. Your intention will be remembered at our daily morning prayer services.