The Compassion to Serve
Notre Dame men inherit a legacy of responsible stewardship from the Brothers of Holy Cross. Students here understand their larger purpose in the world and strive to make a meaningful impact through hard work, service, and integrity.
Campus Ministry & Service
- Campus Ministry adds a reflective, prayerful dimension to student life
- Retreats foster personal growth and help build a community attuned to matters of the heart
- Together, ND students perform approximately 33,000 hours of community service each year
- Students care for each other and do not judge based on interests or abilities
- Senior ND students serve as peer counselors to ease the transition for their freshman “mentees”
- Students form, experience, and embrace community everywhere: during lunchtime, class projects, community service, extracurricular clubs and more
“He has grown and become more mature while building his character and expanding compassion for his fellow students and the community around him. The opportunities at Notre Dame for growing as a young man are fantastic.” ND PArent '18
Ready to pursue your potential? Learn more about Notre Dame High School.