The relentless pursuit of excellence. The understanding of one’s larger purpose in the world. The importance of demonstrating integrity and compassion for all people.
More than 12,000 Notre Dame men worldwide understand and are forever bonded by this legacy, entrusted to us by the Brothers of Holy Cross.
The Notre Dame Alumni Network is exceptional in its dedication to our traditions, its steadfast support of our school, and its commitment to its fellow brothers. Perhaps that’s why local and regional alumni events are so well attended -- and why Golden Reunion alumni still attend our graduation ceremony each year (50+ years after their own ND graduation!).
“The brotherhood he has found at Notre Dame will be something he carries with him for life.” ND Parent '18
Once an ND brother, always an ND brother.
Thank you for supporting the tradition, innovation and transformation of our ND community.
Stay Connected to Your ND Brothers.
Want to make your ND alumni experience even more worthwhile? Here are some ways to stay involved:
- Reconnect with classmates and former teachers through our Online Alumni Directory.
- Attend an upcoming alumni event, your class reunion or the Knights of Honor Dinner.
- Update the ND community on your accomplishments, movements, accolades and personal life.
- Make Planned Giving a part of your ND legacy, or learn more about other ways to support ND.
- Follow ND alumni on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. Stay up-to-date on current school happenings on ND Today.