Your Guide to Graduation 2021
Notre Dame High School’s 72nd Commencement
Saturday, May 22, 2021
Notre Dame High School Marcucci Field and Alumni Hall
Monday, May 17th – 10:00 am
Notre Dame High School
• We will live stream this event and also send it to the parents later
• Attire: Shirt, Ties, and Dress pants. Blazers optional
The Graduation Rehearsal and BBQ
Wednesday, May 19th – 10:25 am
Notre Dame High School
• Students will attend the first two classes of the day and TA and then will be called to auditorium at 10:25 am
• All graduates participating in graduation should attend this
• Graduates will receive caps, gowns, graduation tickets, yearbooks and lawn signs at this event
• Attire - future college/trade/military shirt or an ND shirt
The Graduation Dinner
(Graduate and Parents only)
Thursday, May 20th – 6:00 pm
45 Murphy Rd, Prospect, CT
• The Graduation Dinner is intended for the graduate and his parents only. The ticket for dinner has already been covered by the graduation fee as part of tuition.
• A ticket with the graduate’s name, table number, and 3 dinner cards will be at a reception table upon arrival.
• Attire: jacket/blazer, shirt, tie, pants, socks, shoes.
• There are no extra tickets available for this event due to venue capacities.
The Graduation Ceremony
Saturday, May 22nd – 10:00 am
Rain date May 23rd – 10:00 am
Notre Dame High School Marcucci Field & Alumni Hall
Graduation Walk through for Parents: Parents are asked to watch this quick video walking you through the Graduation ceremony prior to Graduation Day. We ask that all families are in their seats on Marcucci Field by 9:45 am. The Graduate's name will be on the seat. Extra tickets are not available for Graduation.
• Graduates and Families will report directly to their assigned seats on the field
• Graduates and Families must be in their seats on Marcucci Field by 9:30 am.
• Attire: Graduation cap, gown, shirt, tie, pants, socks, shoes, Honor cords and pins.
(Please, no gum, no cell phones, no inappropriate hairstyles. Do not write on or alter the cap and gown in any way.)
• Members of all Honor Societies will wear cords representing their academic achievements.
• Only Honors cords or stoles provided by Notre Dame High School may be worn with your gown.
• All guests must wear masks that cover their mouth and nose while on Notre Dame property.
• All Graduates may invite up to 5 guests to sit with him at the Graduation Ceremony. No extra tickets will be available this year and tickets are non-transferable.
All families will be seated together in pods of up to 6 spaced 6-8’ apart on Marcucci Field.
Please be advised that we will be sitting on Marcucci Field and then all families will process into Alumni Hall via the stairs on the side entrance. If you need assistance with accessibility, please contact Mrs. LaMonaca at email@example.com
All parking for the graduation ceremony will be at the University of New Haven.
Shuttle buses will be available.
Please contact Mrs. Lamonaca with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org