Important Dates for the Class of 2022
- March 9th: Prom Permission Form and Money Due
- April 1st: Prom at Anthony’s Oceanview 6:30pm -10:30pm
- April 21st: Graduation Dinner and Graduation Ceremony RSVP Form Due
- May 1, 2022: Reply date by which you must submit deposits to the college you will attend
- May 2-13, 2022: Advance Placement (AP) Testing
- May 12th: Honors Convocation (by invitation only)
At this event, senior members of the Honor Societies will receive the cords they will wear at Graduation and some students may also receive special academic awards. The evening culminates with the presentation of the Valedictorian and Salutatorian of the Class of 2022. Suit and tie is requested for this event.
- May 18th: Graduation Rehearsal and BBQ
This event is for the seniors only
This fun last day of school for the graduating seniors includes a recap of their four years, an overview of the Graduation ceremony, the presentation of their yearbooks and a chance to sign them, and then a cookout.
Seniors will receive their Graduation caps/gowns, Graduation tickets, yearbooks, and lawn signs at the Rehearsal and BBQ.
- May 19th: Graduation Mass and Dinner at 5 pm
Graduates are expected to attend this wonderful event celebrating the Class of 2022.
Mass will be held at St. Anthony’s Church in Prospect as we celebrate the Eucharist as a Notre Dame Community one last time
Dinner will follow at Aria’s in Prospect for the graduates and their parents and is a beautiful evening celebrating the upcoming Commencement. Suit and tie is requested for this event.
- May 22nd: Graduation at 10 am
- Each family will receive 5 guest tickets for Graduation
If you have any questions about any of the events throughout the year, please contact Mrs. Casey LaMonaca Associate Vice President for Student Success at firstname.lastname@example.org
Be sure to keep an eye out for emails with important information and the links to RSVP to these events throughout the year.
Mr. Mastriano will coordinate all college related events and can be reached at email@example.com